United is committed to continually improving our health and safety performance through prevention and effective consultation between management and employees, through;
- Timely follow up of issues raised through regular safety walks,
- Formal site safety reviews,
- Investigation of any incidents,
- Prompt corrective action to prevent recurrence, and
- Regular Tool Box meetings.
At United, we believe that any workplace injury or incident is preventable. We work to identify and control hazards, and support the health and well-being of our people.
United Life Saving Rules
United has developed 4 Life Saving Rules to develop safety awareness within the business. Learn more about our Life Saving Rules.
For more information or to discuss all safety related matters please call 131 607 or email email@example.com.