United is committed to continually improving our health and safety performance through prevention and effective consultation between management and employees, through;
- Timely follow up of issues raised through regular safety walks,
- Formal site safety reviews,
- Investigation of any incidents,
- Prompt corrective action to prevent recurrence, and
- Regular Tool Box meetings.
At United, we believe that any workplace injury or incident is preventable. We work to identify and control hazards, and support the health and well-being of our people.
United Life Saving Rules
United has developed 4 Life Saving Rules to develop safety awareness within the business. Learn more about our Life Saving Rules.