Terms & Conditions
1) The Promoter is United Equipment Pty Ltd T/A United Forklift and Access Solutions (ABN: 48 115 672 841), 08 6166 9800 and its registered Head Office is 49 Pilbara Street, Welshpool WA 6106.
2) Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the United Equipment Pty Ltd Win a Boat & Trailer (“Promotion”) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3) Promotion commences Tuesday, 3rd April 2018 at 9.00am (Darwin Time) and entries close at Friday, 29th June 2018 at 3.00pm (Darwin Time) (“Promotion Period”).
a) Entry is only open to Northern Territory residents over the age of 18.
b) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the conduct of this Promotion, are ineligible to enter.
c) To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period, hire a forklift or item of access equipment from the Promoter. This applies to new hires only for a minimum of (1) day hire within the Promotional Period.
d) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter of an approved new hire agreement of either a forklift or item of access equipment within the Promotional Period only, and within payment terms. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
e) Each approved individual hire agreement within the Promotional Period grants entrants an entry into the draw. There are no limitations to the amount of times an individual or business can enter.
f) Cancelled hire agreements, in which a forklift or item of access equipment hire is cancelled before its scheduled hire date within the Promotional Period, will have the Promotion entry forfeited. This does not include hire agreements of equipment that are returned early in part due to unforeseen circumstances.
g) Approved hire agreements for forklifts or items of access equipment that are received, but scheduled for hire after the Promotional Period, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
a) Prizes will be drawn on Friday, 6th July 2018 at 4.00pm (Darwin Time).
b) All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into a single barrel draw to be held on Friday 6th July 2018 at 4.00pm (Darwin Time) at United Equipment’s Darwin branch, 4 Brooker Street, Winnellie NT 0820. This is an open draw. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
6) Prize consists of three separate prizes.
a) The Major prize is a Horizon 375 Angler with a canopy, Mercury 15hp MH Super short shaft 2 stroke motor, Dunbier Trailer, and 6 months’ registration on the trailer to a combined value of $9200.00RRP.
b) The Secondary prize is a CAT® Fishing Pack that includes an 68Lt CAT® esky, Savage Gear Black Baitcaster fishing rod – BC Black Savage 56 5-8kg 1P Savage, Savage Gear Black Baitcaster reel – BC Black 100 SG, Rogue Fisherman’s Deluxe PVC tackle bag, CAT® tackle knife kit, CAT® hat and CAT® stubby holders, valued at $600.00RRP.
c) The Third prize is a CAT® Merchandise Pack which includes a CAT® jacket, CAT® hat, CAT® cooler bag, CAT® stubby holders and a CAT® diecast forklift model, valued at $200.00RRP.
d) Total Prize value in the Promotion is AU$10,000.00 RRP (Inc. GST), with three prizes to be won.
e) The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
f) If the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the winner is not in the necessary condition to safely participate in the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award to the winner any part of the Prize.
g) In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner.
7) Should any prize winner not be present during the draw, the prize winner/s will be notified on Monday 9th July 2018 in writing by email and phone, and the name of all winners will published on the United website www.unitedequipment.com.au as well as in the NT News Newspaper on Friday 13th July 2018.
8) If despite every effort, United Equipment Pty Ltd cannot contact a prize winner, the prize will be retained for three months after the draw. The Promoter may conduct such further draws (after this three month period) at United Equipment’s Darwin branch, 4 Brooker Street, Winnellie NT 0820 on Friday 12th October 2018 (or such earlier date approved by the gaming authorities) at 4.00pm (Darwin Time), as are necessary for an unclaimed prize, subject however to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner of any unclaimed prize will be notified by phone and in writing, and details of the winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be published on www.unitedequipment.com.au on Monday 15th October 2018, as well as in the NT News Newspaper on Friday 19th October 2018.
9) The Promoter may use Prize winners’ details for promotional purposes unless a written request is made otherwise.
10) The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
11) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
12) If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
13) The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14) If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15) It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner may be required to sign a release of liability in a form to be determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
16) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.