Further to our recent communication regarding our Business Continuity Plan, we wish to advise that United Forklift & Access Solutions will continue to operate as normal with precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of our staff, families, customers and the community.
Our branches remain open nationally with no change in hours of operation and all departments fully functional, including:
- Field service technicians will continue to attend breakdowns and preventative maintenance calls supported by Branch administration.
- Workshops are fully functional and available for repairs, maintenance and overhauls and will also continue our off and on hire requirements of rental equipment.
- Equipment is available for hire from all branches and our friendly rental team and Business Development Managers can be contacted as normal.
- Existing orders are still on track to be delivered and new enquiries taken.
- Sales Business Development Managers are available as normal to assist your business.
- We have special offers available for your business to take advantage of the recent tax incentives offered by the Government for this Financial Year.
- Spare Parts counters at all branches remain open to customers and taking necessary precautions such as social distancing and hygiene.
- Support functions including Customer Care, Accounts (creditor and debtor functions) and Sale Support will also continue unchanged along with Senior Management support.
Should there be any changes to the above, United will continue to provide updates to our customers and stakeholders accordingly and should you have any concerns or queries, please contact our Customer Care Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
David Maxwell – Managing Director