At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
- 5 weeks leave*
- 9-day fortnight (optional)
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
We are currently seeking an experienced and qualified mechanic for our Workshop Service Division, this is a permanent position for the right candidate.
Uniforms fully provided and parking on site.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you’ll also appreciate working with a great team of people at our Adelaide branch who are there to support you.
Perform a range of maintenance servicing on forklifts and access equipment as follows:
- Planned maintenance (PMP) and inspections
- New machine builds
Qualifications / Experience
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have the following:
- Automotive mechanic trade background,
- Be a team player,
- Attention to detail,
- Be able to work with minimal supervision,
- Good customer service relationships,
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Electrical and hydraulic experience highly regarded.
- 5 weeks leave.
- Flexibility to work a 9-day fortnight if you choose.
- Option to earn more through overtime.
- The opportunity to work on work class brands such as Cat Lift Trucks, Konecranes and Haulotte.
- Uniforms provided.
- Opportunity to receive company supplier discounts
- Receive access to the latest specialty tooling including software and diagnostic equipment.
- Receive ongoing product training.
- Ongoing opportunity to further develop your skills and training.
- Participate in toolbox meetings and group discussions.
- Access to a state-of-the-art workshop facility and parts store.
Work in a new state of the art facility
Drive around in modern vehicles
Work with the best equipment
Receive ongoing training and support