We are seeking an entry level person who is motivated and has a can do approach to be trained in the position of Spare Parts Interpreting and stores. There will be a training program in place to progress the development for the successful candidate, don't miss this great opportunity.
- Receive and action all parts enquiries, both retail and internal,
- Oversee and assist with the purchasing officer function, initiate purchase orders in Great Plains to replenish the central stores,
- Assist with inventory and action parts requests in the central store as required,
- Develop and sustain relationships with external and internal customers,
- Accept parts requisitions,
- Receiving incoming new parts deliveries and verify no damage,
- Receive surplus parts from Vans back into the central store,
- Undertake daily/weekly cyclic stock count in the central store,
- Undertake Monthly service van stock count,
- Purchasing, receive all purchase requisitions and raise all purchase orders on Great Plains for parts in the central store, vans and on-site containers,
- Assist costing of service jobs,
- Participate in parts quoting.
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision,
- Good time management and planning skills,
- Computer & Administrative skills in Microsoft Outlook & Excel,
- Good written and oral communication skills,
- Can do approach,
- Ability to work independently and efficiently,
- Ability to multi-task,
- Well developed computer skills,
- Understanding of mechanical components would be advantageous.