At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
- 5 weeks leave*
- 9-day fortnight (optional)
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Coordinator - Technical Support to join our team in Richlands, Brisbane. You will have a proven track record working with fork trucks or similar equipment and be able to manage multiple tasks. Understanding the importance of exceeding customer expectation on quality service and reliability of field service planning.
- Provide technical guidance to staff and customers as required
- Responsible for coordinating the activity in the service department to ensure maximum productivity by effectively scheduling technicians and service appointments
- Review all service job cards daily to ensure all extra work highlighted by technicians is captured and acted upon. Retail work to be quoted through service admin and rental work is approved by service manager
- Reporting job status to Service Manager and others on scheduling of work on site in all aspects to ensure targets are met.
- Investigate and resolve any general customer problems, site related issues thus providing a high level of support that exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensure customer appointments are maintained with high level time management skills and planning.
Qualifications / Experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude or trade qualified, is essential.
- Strong customer service focus and skills with a professional can do attitude and approach.
- Be able to always communicate professionally and courteously.
- Meeting deadlines and attention to detail
- Can do approach.
- Have a good computer skill with a sound grasp of the Microsoft suite of programs.
- Have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time management skills to prioritise tasks.
- Strong sense of teamwork and work ethic.