At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
- 5 weeks leave*
- 9-day fortnight (optional)
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join our Sydney branch team. You will have a proven track record working with fork trucks or similar equipment and be able to manage multiple tasks. Understanding the importance of exceeding customer expectation on quality service and reliability of field service planning.
- Responsible for coordinating the activity in the service department to ensure maximum productivity by effectively scheduling technicians and service appointments.
- Ensure all equipment is currently tagged and kept in a safe working order. Ensure Customer Equipment & United Equipment Rental Fleet is serviced at the correct intervals through the continuation of an efficient preventative maintenance service schedule.
- Generate estimates as required
- In consultation with Service Manager oversee and supervise estimate works, ensuring works are completed in line with estimated repair parameters.
- Ensure all warranty works are completed in line with United policy and procedures.
- Assist with field repairs when required.
- Coordinate New Truck installations when required.
Qualifications / Experience
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have the following:
- Solid back ground and experience in the Fork Truck Industry or similar construction equipment.
- Demonstrated and proven record with supervision
- Computer & Administrative skills in Microsoft Outlook &Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and self-motivated
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of customer relations and customer business processes
- Sound product knowledge is advantageous
- Team orientated