We are currently seeking a candidate for our service operations department in Perth. This role in service administration will work very closely with the Service Coordinators and report directly to the Service Manager. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in this discipline and can manage multiple tasks.
- Maintain a customer rapport via on-going/regular communication with external customers.
- Liaise with Service Coordinators to ensure maximum contact with customers to maximise technician utilisation.
- Report equipment issues at customer's sites to Service Coordinator.
- Maintain and provide the Service Manager with regular reports on PMP status and forecasts.
- Regular analysis and production of customer base KPIs and auditing of current records.
- Investigate and resolve any general customer problems and provide a high level of support that exceeds customer expectations.
- Process customer complaints through to completion, ensuring follow up and feedback to the customer to provide a satisfactory outcome.
- Certificate II and III in Business Administration would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with excellent data and typing skills.
- Team player.
- General office and Interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional presentation and telephone manner.
What's on Offer
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your strengths in the administration discipline and would like to grow your career, this job is for you.