At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
5 weeks leave
Receive an additional 5-days Anniversary Leave each year on top of your 4 weeks Annual Leave.
An Optional 9-day fortnight or Monthly Day Off
Don’t like working a typical 8am-5pm working week, then you’ll have the option of working a 9-day fortnight or receiving a day off every month.
We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join our team at the Welshpool, Perth branch. You will become part of a strong dynamic team in an enjoyable and vibrant working environment, reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Assist to Produce and present weekly pre-delivery report on units ready for delivery at sales meetings.
- Compile and complete all necessary information for completion of sales kits, covering submissions to head office, raising call numbers, workshop order submission, pro forma/final invoicing and PD follow up.
- Assist in the compiling of documents required by head office (i.e. credit applications, rental agreements)
- Where necessary, assist the sales team in producing quotations, sales presentations and any other adhoc duties as deemed necessary and reasonable from time to time.
- Attend weekly sales meetings on time; actively participate in sales activity related discussions, and assist with the notation and production of the minutes.
- Assist sales team with binding, photocopying, collating & typing duties, and other reasonable tasks as required.
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Strong customer service focus and skills with a professional attitude and approach
- Have a positive attitude & courteously at all times
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (good Excel and Word skills)
- Must be reliable and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers