At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
- 5 weeks leave*
- 9-day fortnight (optional)
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
We are currently seeking a Sales Administration to join our team at the Melbourne Branch. You will become part of a strong dynamic team in an enjoyable and vibrant working environment, reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Produce and present weekly pre-delivery report on units ready for delivery at sales meetings.
- Compile and complete all necessary information for completion of sales kits, covering submissions to head office, raising call numbers, workshop order submission, pro forma/final invoicing and PD follow up.
- Assist in the compiling of documents required by head office (i.e. credit applications, rental agreements)
- Where necessary, assist the sales team in producing quotations, sales presentations and any other adhoc duties as deemed necessary and reasonable from time to time.
- Attend weekly sales meetings on time; actively participate in sales activity related discussions, and assist with the notation and production of the minutes.
- Assist sales team with binding, photocopying, collating & typing duties, and other reasonable tasks as required.
Qualifications / Experience
- Strong customer service focus and skills with a professional attitude and approach
- Be able to communicate professionally and courteously at all times
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (good Excel and Word skills)
- Must be highly motivated with an extremely strong desire to succeed
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Commercial understanding and attention to detail
- Set own work priorities with strong time management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and present solutions for approval
- Have excellent written and verbal skills