At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
- 5 weeks leave*
- 9-day fortnight or Monthly Day Off (optional)
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
We are currently seeking an experienced Rental Manager to join our Brisbane branch. An excellent salary, based on skills and experience, will be provided to the successful candidate and internal growth opportunities are available. This is an opportunity to challenge and expand your business skills with the best in the business!
- Maximise utilisation of company's rental fleet
- Establishing and maintaining both current and new client relationships to build growth for the rental business.
- Ensure on-hire and off-hire procedure is followed in accordance with the customers' expectations.
- Manage damage spending and expense recovery of company's rental fleet in consultation with Branch Manager.
- Check and authorise transport and sub hire invoices
- Review transport strategies to achieve the most timely and cost-effective solutions
- Build client base through strong sales and customer contact initiatives.
- Liaise with the service department on prioritising equipment availability to meet company and customer requirements.
- Ensure business development managers have call cycle plans and customer visitation plans to enable good forward planning for equipment requirements.
- Regular stock takes of hire machines
- Establishing reportable KPI’s for the team that will attribute to the growth of the department.
- Maintain the rental CRM
Qualifications / Experience
- Proven record in managing a successful sales team, preferably in the equipment rental arena.
- Mechanical/ technical understanding of machinery
- Results Driven
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experienced and highly motivated individual
- Possession of strong commercial Acumen and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and responsibilities
- Computer Literate
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Work with minimal supervision
- Good written and verbal skills
- Well-presented and organised
- Team player with great attitude a can-do approach
- Competitive salary & super.
- 5 weeks leave.
- Flexibility to work a 9-day fortnight or get a monthly day off if you choose.
- Free on-site parking.
- Professional and friendly team within a growing and progressive business.