At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
- 5 weeks leave*
- 9-day fortnight (optional)
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
Managing and processing rental agreements and invoices for United Equipment’s customers. Providing support and back up in all aspects for the Forklift rental department, assisting the rental controller and sales team. This position offers the right candidate with a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in an expanding growing business. You will be trained and become involved in the full gambit of the rental hire department.
The role will involve, but not limited to:
- Ensure correct entering of rental agreements in the data base for processing correct Invoices
- Assisting with the rental process – finding sub-hire machines, following up purchase order numbers, customer damages.
- Checking daily hires, calling and emailing customers and Reps. Also, taking off hires calls from customers and Reps and processing in the system.
- Assist with customer and walk-ins
- Provide assistance to Reps when they are out on the road
- Back up to Rental Coordinator for coverage during leave periods
- Ensure correct and detailed transport requests are sent immediately to the transport
- General filing and archiving of documents
- Processing and managing Cash Sales accounts.
You will have:
- Attention to detail- critical for this position
- Team player- ability to adapt and work well in a team environment
- Certificate II and III Business Administration would be an advantage
- Hire industry background would be an advantage, but not essential
- Has an interest in equipment, not necessarily hire equipment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritise tasks and responsibilities
- Versatile and prepared to be ‘hands on’ when necessary
- Can do approach and work well in a team environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate with micro soft suite
- Good problem resolution skills
- General office and Interpersonal skills
- Professional presentation and telephone manner