At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
5 weeks leave
Receive an additional 5-days Anniversary Leave each year on top of your 4 weeks Annual Leave.
An Optional 9-day fortnight or Monthly Day Off
Don’t like working a typical 8am-5pm working week, then you’ll have the option of working a 9-day fortnight or receiving a day off every month.
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Parts Interpreter to join our dynamic team in Melbourne.
You will have a proven track record working with fork trucks or similar heavy equipment industry and be able to manage multiple tasks. Understanding the importance of exceeding internal/external customer expectation on parts availability and delivery.
- Excellent Parts Interpreting skills and knowledge
- Solid background in the spare parts field, preferably in equipment or heavy vehicle industry
- Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service, ensuring customer needs are being met or exceeded.
- Work together with the Workshop to ensure parts availability and ensure packaging, service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor stock, spare parts and inventory, organising stock take as required.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping, ensuring the stores and common areas are maintained to a satisfactory level at all times.
- In relation to Parts, work within the delegated authorities for ordering, invoicing and crediting.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to resolve customer inquiries / issues
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Good time management and planning skills
- Computer & Administrative skills in Microsoft Outlook &Excel
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Can do approach
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years in a commercial environment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Well developed computer skills.
- Mechanical trade background advantageous