At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
- 5 weeks leave*
- 9-day fortnight or a monthly day off (optional)
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
We are currently seeking a candidate to join our parts team in Darwin. If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your strengths in the parts and inventory area, and seeking a new challenge and want to be part of a progressive team, this could be the position for you.
- Receive and action retail parts enquiries in a timely manner over the phone, from email or counter sales.
- Accept parts requisitions from internal customers and action as required (Backorder, order, invoice).
- Purchasing, receive all purchase requisitions and raise all purchase orders on Great Plains for parts in the central store, vans and on-site containers.
- Participate in parts quoting.
- Backfill for store persons as business demand requires or when directed by Spare Parts Manager.
- Receive all purchase requisitions and raise all purchase orders on Great Plains for parts in the central store, vans and on-site containers.
- Run re-order report to replenish the central store and place orders with suppliers.
- Assist costing of service jobs.
- Parts Quoting.
- Counter Sales of all parts enquiries.
Qualifications / Experience
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have the following:
- Minimum 2 years in mobile/access equipment or equivalent with understanding of construction or mining background knowledge.
- Understanding of customer relations and customer business processes.
- Sound product knowledge is advantageous.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literacy would be a distinct advantage.
- Team player.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- 5 weeks leave.
- Flexibility to work a 9-day fortnight or get a monthly day off if you choose.
- Onsite parking bay.