At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
- 5 weeks leave*
- 9-day fortnight or Monthly Day Off (optional)
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
Don’t like working a typical 8am-5pm working week? At United, you’ll have the option of working a flexible 9-day fortnight or have a Monthly day off!
You'll also receive an additional 5-days Anniversary Leave each year on top of your 4 weeks Annual Leave, which provides a total of *5 weeks leave
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in customer service and building relationships with a focus on selling planned maintenance servicing of equipment to external customers. An eye for detail and eagerness to learn, be able to manage multiple tasks and understand the importance of delivering service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Promote and sign up new PMP service/maintenance schedules
- Approaching potential customers with the aim of increasing customer base and turnover
- Visually inspecting and reporting on condition of customer equipment on site and identify retail opportunities.
- Pursuing Service Department business development opportunities, dealing with customer enquiries and preparing equipment repair quotations. Pursuit of acceptance of quotations to repair.
- Liaising with existing customers to ensure satisfaction with services and facilities
- To provide a central point of contact for customer service
- Visual Inspection and reporting of damage to hire fleet vehicles
- Customer analysis and rediscovery
- Assisting customers to ensure their equipment needs are met and maintained
- Manage call cycle program
- Strong customer service focus and skills with a professional attitude and approach
- Strong mechanical aptitude or trade qualified would be an advantage
- Be able to communicate professionally and courteously always
- Have a good computer skill with a sound grasp of the Microsoft suite of programs
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills to prioritise tasks
- Strong sense of teamwork and work ethic