At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
- 5 weeks leave
Receive an additional 5-days Anniversary Leave each year on top of your 4 weeks Annual Leave.
- An Optional 9-day fortnight or Monthly Day Off
Don’t like working a typical 8am-5pm working week, then you’ll have the option of working a 9-day fortnight or receiving a day off every month.
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
We are seeking a proven and self-motivated Business Development Manager professional to actively increase our market share in the Konecranes brand by expanding the sales, distribution and service in New South Wales.
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package with benefits including a very lucrative commission structure uncapped to attract the right candidate for this role and fully maintained company vehicle.
This role will have a strong focus on developing the Konecranes product line in conjunction with the key stake holders within the business.
- The development, implementation and managing sales initiatives to support and achieve business goals in accordance with the budget requirements.
- Maintain and enhance existing reputation of good service, improvement in after sales business and management of key account relationships.
- Maintain and enhance existing customer relationships
- Investigate and develop a strategy on how we attack and implement the product line for Konecranes. These strategies will be all about enhancing our implementation to increase annual unit and gross-profit plans.
- Carry out the full sales process from enquiry to closing the deal
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in similar business-related Industry
- Possess a strong understanding of equipment, would be an advantage
- Successful high-end solutions selling
- Experienced and highly motivated individual
- Results driven individual with a can-do attitude
- Work in an environment with a certain degree of autonomy
- Possession of strong commercial Acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with good IT skills
- Team player and want to join our progressive team