At United we encourage a flexible and healthy work-life balance for all our employees. Join United today and enjoy:
Receive an additional 5-days Anniversary Leave each year on top of your 4 weeks Annual Leave.
- An Optional 9-day fortnight or Monthly Day Off
Don’t like working a typical 8am-5pm working week, then you’ll have the option of working a 9-day fortnight or receiving a day off every month.
This means more time to focus on the things that make you happy, or as we like to say, More time for U!
We are currently seeking an outstanding Business Development Manager to join our team in Mackay. The successful candidate will have previous experience in the casual hire of rental equipment, product portfolio, product training will be provided to the right person who is looking for a long-term career.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the casual hire of Rental access equipment
- Participate in the development of rental growth to increase the market share of total access equipment.
- Submit initiatives on penetration for the region, by identifying opportunities to improve market share.
- Achieve business goals in accordance with the budget requirements.
- Manage current clientele requirements
- Working closely with other key stakeholders by way of driving solutions that will place the company in a strong position with our customers.
- Possess a strong understanding of equipment, would be an advantage
- Successful high-end solutions selling
- Experienced and highly motivated individual
- Results driven individual with a can-do attitude
- Work in an environment with a certain degree of autonomy
- Possession of strong commercial Acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with good IT skills
- Team player and want to join our progressive team