We are currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team in Perth.
A pivotal part in this role would include being the main point of contact for visitors and greeting them at the front counter for service, sales and rental departments and directing visitors to the appropriate department person with minimal delay. You will work closely with other team members and assist with the administration of the business.
Addressing visitor questions and needs and providing an overall welcoming environment is an essential criteria for this position and maintaining a neat and well-groomed appearance and responding professionally to visitors and callers.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party,
- Ability to multitask, while maintaining schedules and managing administrative support,
- Assist State Manager in all administrative functions as required and provide administrative assistance to service, sales and rental as required,
- Manage the automatic gate entry with customers and contractors,
- Check in Contractors, Visitors and Customers and make sure the company has compliance with the covid Safe app and any other regulation or best practice at that time,
- Assisting Rental and Service colleagues with administrative tasks,
- As required organize meetings, attend meetings and take minutes,
- Ensure front counter office area is tidy and presentable,
- Monitor staff kitchen housekeeping and advise State Manager if not maintained.
This role represents first impressions on our customers when enquiring on the phone and at reception. It would be expected you are well presented, friendly and outgoing personality, possess a pleasant phone manner and have attention to detail. Training will be provided as required.
You will have:
- Certificate IV in Business studies or minimum of 3 years’ experience,
- Demonstrated ability to interact with other team members,
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist/Administration, front office representative or similar role,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.