We are seeking 2 proven and self-motivated Business Development professional to actively increase our market share in the New Fork Lift Sales, and Long Term Rentals (Forklift Range 1 to 1 Tonne).
This position will also be involved in used forklift sales, short-term casual hire and long-term rental of forklifts.
Reporting to the Sales Manager – Caterpillar Fork Trucks, you will be responsible for and measured on:
- Achieving and exceeding set sales targets
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s
- Establishment and maintenance of new client relationships
- Understanding the importance of exceeding customer expectation on delivery is an essential criteria.
- Accurately forecast and report activity
- Generating new business within a pre-determined sales territory
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your strengths in the sales arena and are seeking a real challenge to help strategically grow our business this is the job for you. Whilst it is preferred you have Capital Equipment sales experience, candidates from all industries will be considered providing your strengths include:
- Results Driven
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experienced and highly motivated individual
- Work in a team environment with a certain degree of autonomy
- Can do approach
- Possession of strong commercial Acumen and good problem-solving skills
- Being a true professional who presents as such
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What’s on Offer?
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package with benefits including a very lucrative commission structure uncapped to attract the right candidate for this role.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;