We are seeking a proven and motivated professional for the position of Regional Development Manager, this role is based in Bunbury.
The scope of this role is to actively increase our market share in new Forklift Sales, Access Equipment and long-term rentals, there will be a requirement to sell used equipment as well.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving and exceeding set sales targets
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s
- Accurate forecast and report activity
- Generating new business
- Manage and support existing client base and provide the highest level of customer service
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your strengths in the sales arena and are seeking a real challenge to help strategically grow our business this is the job for you. Whilst it is preferred you have Capital Equipment sales experience, candidates from all industries will be considered providing your strengths include:
Requirements for the position: The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Results Driven Closer
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Experienced and highly motivated individual
- Possession of strong commercial Acumen and good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Can do approach and team player
- Computer literate
What’s on Offer
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package with benefits including a very lucrative commission structure (uncapped) to attract the right candidate for this role.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.