AlmaCrawler is the Italian manufacturer for the range of Jibbi tracked boom lifts and the Athena tracked scissor lifts. Located in Italy, AlmaCrawler has gained worldwide recognition for their sophisticated design and performance of their products. United is the exclusive national retailer of the Jibbi tracked boom lifts and the Athena bi-levelling scissor lifts throughout Australia.
The Jibbi is a self-propelled tracked boom lift with a working height of 12.2 metres and a horizontal outreach of 7 metres. The boom lift is capable of operating on rough terrain, including steep slopes by utilising it’s unique proactive and dynamic levelling system. Additionally, the boom lift undercarriage is retractable from 1.95 metres to 1.15 metres and the basket is detachable, allowing the Jibbi to be easily transportable and capable of accessing tight workspaces.
Jibbi Tracked Self-Propelled Boom Lift Features
- The undercarriage of the boom lift is retractable from 1.95 metres to 1.15 metres.
- An alarm will sound when you are approaching obstacles above or below the basket, when in vertical operation.
- The Jibbi can automatically level itself on challenging terrain and steep slopes.
- The operator controller comes with an integrated drive system with joystick controls and features a 4.3 inch colour display.
- The basket on the Jibbi is detachable, allowing the boom lift to be more compact and versatile.
- The Jibbi is equipped with a high performance 19.2hp 3-cylinder diesel engine with a max speed of 2.5 km/h.
Jibbi tracked boom lifts are ideal for a broad range of industries, including:
- Building and Construction
- Facilities Maintenance
- Park and Tree Management
- Council Operations
- Industrial and Commercial Plant Access
- Horticulture and Agriculture