This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced spare parts person to join our team in Darwin. You will have a proven track record working with fork trucks or similar heavy equipment industry and be able to manage multiple tasks. Understanding the importance of exceeding internal/external customer expectation on parts availability and delivery.
- Excellent Parts Interpreting skills and knowledge.
- Solid background in the spare parts field, preferably in equipment or heavy vehicle industry.
- Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service, ensuring customer needs are being met or exceeded.
- Work together with the Workshop to ensure parts availability and ensure packaging, service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor stock, spare parts and inventory, organising stock take as required.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping, ensuring the stores and common areas are maintained to a satisfactory level at all times.
- In relation to Parts, work within the delegated authorities for ordering, invoicing and crediting.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to resolve customer inquiries / issues.
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Computer & Administrative skills in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Can do approach.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years in a commercial environment.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Well developed computer skills.
- Mechanical trade background advantageous.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be negotiated to attract the right person to this key role.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;