We are currently seeking an experienced Service Administration processor to join our team in Adelaide to cover for maternity leave. Reporting to the Service Manager you will have a proven track record in this discipline and one that can manage multiple tasks.
- Arrange service booking calls for customer and rental machines
- Assist scheduling and coordination of technicians to attend customer service calls
- Maintain technician time sheets for payroll processing
- Ensure that all job cards are created in a timely and accurate manner to allow efficient processes in accordance with Company procedures.
- Certificate II and III Business Administration would be an advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate with excellent data and typing skills
- Team player and can-do approach
- General office and Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Data Entry Experience
- Professional presentation and telephone manner
What’s on Offer?
Competitive salary – commensurate depending on skills and experience level. Positive, can do environment.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.