We are currently seeking a candidate for our service operations department; this role will involve working closely with the service department with customer service bookings. The position requires making outbound calls to customer to arrange service equipment bookings.
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will have a demonstrated track record of good administration skills and be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Maintain a customer rapport via on-going/regular communication with external customers.
- Planning and organising road service to ensure maximum calling on customer base.
- Investigate equipment issues at customer’s sites and recommending solutions in consultation with Service Controller and Service Manager.
- Supply equipment details on “Quote Request” form for service department for quote preparation processes when quotes are requested from customers whilst in field duties are being performed.
- Regular analysis and production of customer base KPIs and auditing of current records.
- Investigate and resolve any general customer problems and provide a high level of support that exceeds customer expectations.
- To provide the Service Manager the daily, weekly, monthly live running report on PMP progress and achievements.(i.e. Graph).
- Certificate II and III Business Administration would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate with excellent data and typing skills.
- Team player.
- General office and Interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional presentation and telephone manner.
What’s on Offer?
Competitive salary – commensurate depending on skills and experience level. Positive, can do environment. Fantastic opportunity to expand your skills out with the best in the business!
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your strengths in the administration discipline and would like to grow your career, this job is for you?
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.