We are embarking on a new product launch of electric forklifts and in turn, this will provide a fantastic opportunity for people with a passion to join the material handling industry and learn about other product ranges in our portfolio.
We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic individuals who have the desire to build a successful and long-term career in sales.
The successful candidates will be offered extensive training to ensure you are given the tools needed to thrive and grow in the business.
Some of your duties may include:
- Cold calling
- Targeting existing clientele base
- Follow up warm leads
- CRM database management for client listing
To be successful, you will need the following:
- Current driver’s license
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Good negotiation and closing skills, prepared to train if necessary
- Experience in working in a team environment
- An engaging personality and Never Give Up attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Proven leadership qualities; whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in upper school level of organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated nature and can-do approach
What’s on Offer?
Competitive salary- A market competitive remuneration package including vehicle with an uncapped commission incentive scheme will be offered.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.