We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated and energetic person to fill the above permanent position.
The position will be responsible for ensuring the Small Fork Truck Fleet Division has all the technical and operational resources to carry out day to day functions, with a view to assist in growing client satisfaction and revenue.
- Provide operational support to road service technicians
- Advise and train support dispatch coordinator, coverage for leave periods
- Follow up on outstanding jobs
- Manage customer damage process and WIP
- Deal with technicians’ queries and van monitoring
- Conduct tool box meetings weekly
- Ensure call center resources are working productively and efficiently
- Ensure on-going safe, professional, efficient and effective control of road service small truck fleet operations, liaise with clientele and the service manager on day to day operations, as required.
- Responsible for ensuring documentation is completed correctly and forwarded in a timely manner to the appropriate key stake holders.
- Manage road service technician’s customer visit’s to ensure the schedule is communicated and planned in an efficient and productive manner, that provides on time delivery and we exceed customer expectation.
- Efficient preventative maintenance service schedule
- Provide a professional and efficient call service to our clientele
- Ensure the client is aware of a response time
- Carry out planning/scheduling with clientele on future/additional works
- Solid back ground and experience in the Fork Truck Industry or similar industry would be an advantage.
- Trade qualification, diesel mechanic or similar certification would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Understanding of customer relations and customer business processes
- Demonstrated and proven record with supervision.
- Computer and Administrative skills in Microsoft Outlook &Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and self-motivated
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Can do attitude and prepared to be flexible
- Sound product knowledge is advantageous can do approach and team orientated
What’s on Offer
Competitive salary – commensurate depending on skills and experience level. Positive, can do environment. Fantastic opportunity to expand your skills out with the best in the business!
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.