This is an exciting opportunity to use your existing skill in a new operation, if you are looking for a role with both scope and challenge with a National Company, then this is the career for you!
The primary responsibility is to be key point of contact for customers and by greeting them for our front office reception, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries and working closely with other team members.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering incoming calls
- Greeting customers at reception
- Good computer skills – Microsoft suite
- Attendance register
- Stationery/printed stationery replenishment
- You will have exceptional phone manner
- Maintain control of visitors to reception, monitoring visitor’s logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Support for other departments including Rental, Service and Sales
- Assist in rental agreements, invoicing,
- General administrative support activities, as required
- Be able to multi task.
- Word processing
- Previous reception experience is desirable.
- Mail collection and distribution
This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level person to commence and develop a career and be involved with an exciting industry.
This role represents first impressions on our customers when enquiring on the phone and at reception. It would be expected you are well presented, friendly and outgoing personality, possess a pleasant phone manner and have attention to detail. Training will be provided as required.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.