The Stores/Parts Interpreter is responsible for the effective management and coordination of all spare parts, components and consumables ensuring timely provision for the service or repair of equipment.
The position ensures that the department responds to the changing needs of the business unit and assists the Branch to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
The position demands a reliable, up-to-date infrastructure that can service the day-to-day operational needs of the company and provide spare parts and consumables in the most expedient manner.
Your Skills and Attributes:
Minimum 2 years in mobile/access equipment or equivalent with understanding of construction or mining background knowledge
- Understanding of customer relations and customer business processes
- Sound product knowledge is advantageous
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy would be a distinct advantage
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving skills
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.