This is a great opportunity for a proven and successful Parts Interpreter to grow with a progressive company.
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your strengths in the parts and inventory area and you want a new challenge and be part of a progressive team, this could be the position you are looking for.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the spare parts department and stores
- Excellent Parts Interpreting skills and knowledge
- Solid background in the spare parts field, preferably in equipment or heavy vehicle industry
- Build and develop customer relationships through the provision of excellent customer service, ensuring customer needs are being met or exceeded.
- Work together with the Workshop to ensure parts availability and ensure packaging, service exchange and warranty parts procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor stock, spare parts and inventory, organising stock take as required.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping, ensuring the stores and common areas are maintained to a satisfactory level at all times.
- In relation to Parts, work within the delegated authorities for ordering, invoicing and crediting.
- Strong customer service focus and ability to resolve customer inquiries / issues
Your Skills and Attributes:
- Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Good time management and planning skills
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years in a commercial environment
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Well developed computer skills.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.