We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated and energetic person to fill the above permanent position.
The position will be responsible for ensuring the Heavy Truck Division has all the technical and operational resources to carry out day to day functions, with a view to assist in growing client satisfaction and revenue.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical and logistical instruction and management to the Heavy Truck Coordinator and the Heavy Truck technicians.
- Planning best practice maintenance disciplines and developing a process of recording and managing those disciplines.
- Structure and plan ‘predictive’ and ‘preventative’ service maintenance for heavy truck ‘rental’ and ‘customer’ machines.
- Technical and Operational guidance and support to Technicians.
- Provide Technical and Operational guidance and support to Customers.
- Structured and ‘on the job’ training for technicians (class room, tool box and work site).
- Plan a solution-based approach to all Major Customer requirements.
- Plan and critique Retail jobs, retail estimates and invoicing for maximum returns for the business.
- Manage Warranty jobs and all aspects of technical involvement for claims to Konecranes.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Solid back ground and experience in the Heavy Fork Truck Industry or similar heavy construction equipment.
- Demonstrated and proven record with supervision and planning.
- Computer & Administrative skills in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and self-motivated.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of customer relations and customer business processes.
- Sound product knowledge is advantageous.
- Team orientated.
United’s Vision is to be a United National Innovative Business Today and Everyday Delivering what we promise.
A competitive remuneration package will be paid to the right candidate.