We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated and energetic person to fill the above permanent position.
The position will be responsible for providing technical support to heavy road technicians and identifying tooling/training requirements. The role will hand in hand with the Heavy Road Maintenance Planner position to ensure strong customer relationships and completion of all related KPI’s.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- · Oversee major projects/builds including resources, sub-contractors and customer expectations
- · Identify areas for training and standardisation of work practices
- · Increase customer interaction and build strong working relationships with customer’s key operational staff.
- · Ensure al work is completed within planned/expected timeframes
- · Ensure team leads have adequate resources to complete all work
- · Compile estimate detail in conjunction with heavy road team
- · Conduct/facilitate major inspections as required
- · Liaise with factory regarding technical issues
- · Manage key customer relationships
Requirements: The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- · Trade certificate in a mechanical discipline (or verification/demonstration of competency & other qualifications)
- · “C” class drivers’ licence
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Customer service focus
- · Able to work as part of a team and drive a learning culture for technicians
- · Able to interact with all internal stakeholders as well as customers
A competitive remuneration package will be paid to the right candidate.
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.