We are seeking experienced and qualified mechanics for our Road Service Division – Forklifts and Access Division. This is your opportunity to join an expanding and growing organisation in Wetherill Park.
We pay competitive rates in the industry, depending on the skill level, fully maintained service vehicle with access to incidental private use and uniforms are fully provided.
- Internal and OEM training provided.
- Fully equipped service vehicle provided.
- Wide range of equipment including world renowned Konecranes container handlers and the CAT range of forklifts.
- Quality facilities and support.
- Overtime available.
- Planned maintenance and inspections.
- New machine builds.
To be successful applicants will bring to us:
- Previous experience within the forklift industry.
- Diesel mechanic background.
- Electrical and hydraulic experience highly regarded.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Good customer service relationships.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.