We are currently seeking a proven candidate with a demonstrated track record to handle our road service fleet operations and the day to day service department related activity, this role will work very closely with the Service Manager.
- Manage road service technician’s customer visits to ensure the schedule is communicated and planned in an efficient and productive manner for on time delivery to exceed customer expectation.
- Provide support to technicians and service team members
- Assist service technicians with technical support
- Ensuring service job cards are closed out with all-time worked and material recorded for internal requirements & invoicing to customer.
- Ensure time sheets are completed for processing to Payroll
- Always seeking and recommending continuous improvement ideas to streamline the process.
- Carry out planning/scheduling with the clientele on future/additional work
- Provide a professional and efficient call service to our clientele base
- Ensuring documentation is completed correctly and forwarded in a timely manner to the appropriate key stake holders.
- Trade mechanical background would be an advantage, but not essential or solid mechanical experience in a similar industry would be an advantage
- Ability to prioritise tasks and responsibilities
- Computer literate
- Able to relate to customer matters on the phone and work through issues in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Motivated and willingness to learn new skills
- Good organisational skills
- Sound product knowledge is advantageous
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Current drivers licence
- Can do attitude and prepared to be flexible
What’s on Offer
Competitive salary – commensurate depending on skills and experience level. Positive, can do environment. Fantastic opportunity to expand your skills out with the best in the business!
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.