We are currently seeking an outstanding Customer Service Representative with a mechanical background, this position will focus on and be responsible for the development of service opportunities for our heavy fork truck range with our existing and future customer base.
Managing relationships with all UE divisions (Service, Sales, Rental)
- Preparation and delivery of all service quotes
- Meet and exceed allocated budgets
- Report and manage customer damage process
- Develop service proposals
- Assist with tender responses
- Sales and renewals of PMP service agreements
- Assist in the delivery, coordination and commissioning on all new heavy trucks, ensure all required documentation is completed to the satisfaction of all key stake holders.
- Seek and develop heavy truck aftermarket business opportunities
- Promote workshop and spare parts sales
- Provide guidance and support to Konecranes on technical build spec’s
- Manage customer expectations and drive solutions based approach to all major customer requirements.
- Appropriate qualifications/experience in trade/technical related industry
- Work Ethics, stability, knowledge, experience, motivated
- Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, organisation skills
- Planning skills, judgment and tenacity.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise multiple responsibilities
- Understanding of customer relations and customer business processes
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Managing Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Problem Solving & Analysis
What’s on Offer
Competitive salary- commensurate depending on skills and experience level. Positive, can do environment. Large growing organisation. An opportunity to expand your skills set with the best in the business! This is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.