We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic person that is willing to learn on how to become a professional Business Development Manager for Access Rental equipment.
This position will require you to be hands on, doing cold calls, approaching any organisation at any given time with a strong focus to building strong relationships for the long-term business. Reporting to the Rental Manager for Access equipment you will be a key member of the Rental Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Key focus to learn all aspects of rental operations including knowledge on the product portfolio and what is expected by internal/external customers.
- Follow up to ensure equipment is made available to rent on time in a safe and effective manner to meet the customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Receive customer orders and enquiries on rental equipment, liaising with all departments to ensure activities are coordinated in conjunction with the equipment availability and ensuring realistic timelines are met to meet or exceed customer expectation.
- Demonstrate an energetic and professional approach out in the market place with both external and internal customers and improve the on-going performance with establishing new client relationships.
- The objective will be supporting the branch in generating profitable, rentals, and service opportunities.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Current driver’s licence
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Good negotiation and closing skills, prepared to train if necessary
- Experience in working in a team environment
- An engaging personality and Never Give Up attitude
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Can do approach
- Proven leadership qualities; whether this is from work experience, a sporting background or extra-curricular activities in upper school level of organisational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated nature and can-do approach
- Computer literacy
United’s Vision is to be a United National Innovative Business Today and Everyday Delivering what we promise.
A competitive remuneration will be paid, including a commission structure after a qualifying period.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.