At United we are committed to providing industry leading tailored solutions with world-renowned quality products including Cat Lift Trucks, Konecranes heavy fork trucks and Haulotte access equipment.
We are seeking a proven and self-motivated Business Development professional with a can-do attitude to actively increase market share across the entire Caterpillar Forklift Range comprising the following areas: –
- New and Used Forklift Sales
- New Long-Term Rentals
- Short Term Forklift Hire
- Preventative Maintenance Plans
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Achieving and exceeding set sales and rental targets.
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s.
- Accurately forecast and report activity.
- Generating new business.
- Manage and support existing client base and provide the highest level of customer service.
- Develop contacts and opportunity via cold calling, networking and relationship management.
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your strengths in the sales arena and are seeking a real challenge to help strategically grow our business this is the job for you. Whilst it is preferred you have Capital Equipment sales experience, candidates from all industries will be considered providing your strengths include:
- Results Driven Closer
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Strategic thinker – able to think outside the square
- Possession of strong commercial Acumen and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package with benefits including a very lucrative commission structure to attract the right candidate for this role.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.