We are currently seeking an outstanding Business Development Manager to join our Access Casual Hire division in Ballarat. The successful candidate will have previous experience in the casual hire of rental equipment, product portfolio, product training will be provided to the right person who is looking for a long-term career.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the casual hire of Rental access equipment
- Participate in the development of rental growth to increase the market share of total access equipment.
- Submit initiatives on penetration for the region, by identifying opportunities to improve market share.
- Achieve business goals in accordance with the budget requirements.
- Manage current clientele requirements
- Working closely with other key stakeholders by way of driving solutions that will place the company in a strong position with our customers.
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilise your strengths in the casual hire arena and seeking a real challenge to strategically grow with our business this is the job for you.
- Possess a strong understanding of equipment, would be an advantage
- Successful high-end solutions selling
- Experienced and highly motivated individual
- Results driven individual with a can-do attitude
- Work in an environment with a certain degree of autonomy
- Possession of strong commercial Acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with good IT skills
- Team player and want to join our progressive team
You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package including benefits to attract the proven successful candidate for this role.
The Elphinstone Group Family
When you join United, not only will you be joining a nationally growing company, but you become part of a larger company with connected interests in businesses that include;
Is this you? Apply for the role today using our online form.